ENHANCE YOUR LOOK WITH RHINOPLASTY NOSE SURGERY!!!
Rhinoplasty commonly referred to as “Nose Surgery or Nose Reshaping or Nose Job”, is a surgery that changes shape of the nose and provides facial appearance that you desire. Rhinoplasty nose surgery may sometimes be performed to improve breathing difficulties, correct a birth defect, or repair facial deformities due to injury. Rhinoplasty has a dramatic effect on facial beauty for lifetime.
We understand how excited and curious you are when the surgery day is coming closer. It is a natural feeling which every person feels. “The more you know as to rhinoplasty prior to surgery, the less anxious you will be”, quotes Dr. Jagdish Sakhiya.
Table of ContentsToggle
12 KEY POINTS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE THE RHINOPLASTY SURGERY
- Doctor will ask about medical history, including a history of nasal obstruction, surgeries, diseases and any medicines you take.
- Doctors will do preoperative tests (Blood test, X-ray, ECG, β-HCG or Pregnancy test, CT-Scan, Psychological test etc.) to make sure that you are a candidate for rhinoplasty surgery.
- Doctors will capture high-quality images of the nose from eight different angles in a medical portrait studio.
- Doctors can postpone rhinoplasty surgery if you have seasonal allergy the day before surgery.
- You must not wear any make-up, nail polish, and hair product and you need to remove your jewelry before going to the operating room.
- Avoid eating and water drinking, for at least 10 hours prior to rhinoplasty surgery.
- Take a bath before heading to the hospital.
- Remember to bring necessary documents (passport, ID card, medical images, lab results, and other documents) to the hospital.
- Stop taking aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, vitamin E, or contraceptive pills 2 weeks before rhinoplasty surgery.
- Avoid shaving your skin one day before rhinoplasty surgery.
- Quit smoking, alcohol or any such substance at least 2-3 weeks prior to rhinoplasty surgery.
- Increase protein intake in daily diet at least 3 weeks before rhinoplasty surgery.
RHINOPLASTY SURGERY PROCEDURE: STEP-BY-STEP
Rhinoplasty is generally done as an outpatient procedure, that is, no need for overnight stay. This type of nose surgery can be performed usually under general or local anesthesia. General anesthesia makes you go into a deep sleep throughout the operation. On the other hand, you will be sedated and your nose will be numbed with local anesthesia. Anesthesia makes you relax and unable to feel the pain. During the surgery procedure, the surgeon makes cuts within the nostrils. In challenging cases, the surgeon may also make cuts across the base of the nose. Then, the surgeon reshapes the inner bone and cartilage to gain an attractive and charming look.
RECOVERY AFTER RHINOPLASTY SURGERY
Following rhinoplasty surgery, most patients experience mild to moderate discomfort which can be easily managed with medications. At least one week after rhinoplasty surgery, splints and gauze packing should be used to protect the nasal bones and cartilage to support the nose as it begins to heal. Besides, patients should avoid strenuous activity like jogging or swimming for 2-3 weeks and avoid wearing glasses for 4-5 weeks after rhinoplasty surgery. Importantly, the initial recovery period can be somewhat awkward at work as well as in social settings on account of potential bruising under the eyes and the use of a splint.
RHINOPLASTY SURGERY BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Herein, we provide before and after photos of rhinoplasty nose surgery performed by our expert dermatologists.
COST OF RHINOPLASTY IN INDIA
In India, the costs of rhinoplasty surgery will be around 60,000 to 1, 20,000 Indian Rupees. Cost of the surgery is based upon several factors such as the nature of the procedure, location, and fees of the surgeon and clinic.
The nose is complex structure composed of delicate cartilage and bone. Even a small change in one part of the structure influences the rest of the nose; ergo, rhinoplasty nose surgery requires expertise to obtain natural and functional outcomes. Dr. Jagdish Sakhiya, adroit at dealing with challenging cases of rhinoplasty with more than 20 years of experience, assures exceptional cosmetic improvement. If you are ready to enhance your facial appearance with surgical correction of your nose, give a call on toll-free number 1800120070000, today to schedule consultation. If you still have any doubts regarding rhinoplasty nose surgery that is not covered in this post, do not hesitate to contact us.