Mini Tummy Tuck
Mini Tummy Tuck is a slight alteration in abdominoplasty. It is a cosmetic surgical procedure designed to remove the excess fat from only the lower abdomen of the body without mutilating the entire tummy.
A mini tummy tuck is also referred as “Abdominoplasty”. This procedure is used mainly by those individuals who want to shape up their body and remove the extra skin protruding out distinctly from the lower abdomen area. Hence this figure shaping procedure tightens the lower abdomen muscles and sculpts the body making it into a desired firmed one. It uses C- Section like incision just at or above the pubic region so as to secure the loose and saggy skin of the abdomen.
This procedure does make a permanent scar just like the cesarean mark.
1. Loose and saggy skin just after weight loss.
2. Pregnant women facing the loose skin around the abdomen.
3. The irregular shape of the body.
4. C- Section scarring already present in women.
5. Less fat around the belly button.
Mini tummy tuck as the name itself suggests is accountable for lowering out the excess fat from the lower abdomen. This mechanism only emphasizes the area between the belly button and the pubic bone, keeping the upper abdomen intact.
1. Firstly anesthesia is given and then the incision process starts off.
2. Then the excess skin is detached from the abdominal wall and then it is sutured to tighten its muscles.
3. The dressing is done after that.
4. A pressure garment is recommended after the procedure so as to keep the skin more stable and balanced.
A mini tummy tuck is for all those people who have a regular and fit body and are anxious just because of the lower abdomen fat. This procedure is meant for those people who have a minor sagging between the belly button/navel and pubic bone.
This tummy tuck surgery is a less invasive method requiring minimal downtime period and less scarring. The recovery time is the same as the liposuction method. This cosmetic surgery is generally opted by numerous women who are possessing stretched skin muscles generally due to obesity and also after having multiple pregnancies. So for those people who are planning to lose weight can’t go for the tummy tuck surgery.
Few risks are involved: Infection Blood clot Sometimes poor healing can facilitate the second operation. Skin problems may arise Mini Tummy tuck has a little potential risk like it
Keloid or Visible scarring Swelling Pain Recurrence of sagging in the skin Soreness along with bleeding
*Result may vary person to person.