Vaginoplasty is a type of cosmetic procedure performed to tighten up the vagina that loosens or becomes limped. This process is performed to rejuvenate the vagina which has become stretched up after childbirth.
For all those women who have had experienced multiple childbirths, the vaginal area gets expanded and muscles get stretched up. At that point in time, the vaginoplasty is preferred so as too correct and modify the shape of the vagina just as it always uses to be. It is also a means to heighten the sexual responses during the intercourse. Vaginoplasty is a kind of gynecologic surgery which contracts the vaginal muscles and reshapes it by revising its opening structure. It is found to be a smooth precision process with the accuracy function resulting into a bloodless operation.
- Stretched vaginal muscles
- Open and enlarged vagina area
- Sagging factor causing loosening of the vagina
- Discomforting due to exercise or physical activities
- Congenital Disorders
Vaginoplasty is too referred to as aesthetic vaginal surgery as it is executed for both the functional purpose of the vagina and the aesthetic one. The procedure can be with or without the laser source for the function of tightening the vaginal muscles, decreasing its size and reducing the excess of tissue from its lining making it more firm and youthful. This process aids in adding more friction during sexual experiences as well. After the surgery, the patient is asked to take rest for few days and after that only she is asked to walk and work like a regular schedule.
- The vaginoplasty or Vaginal rejuvenation concept includes few steps like:
- Anesthesia- General Anesthesia is given to the female as the surgery may involve a lot of time and pain.
- Incision: Then the incision is made around the area that needs to be operated
- Then Surgery
- Then the Stitching of the
Vaginal Surgery plays an important role in a woman’s life. It helps her to get back her confidence. Self-esteem along with the youthful look. Usually, women after at a certain age like in the late Thirties or Forties experience the deformities around the vagina and so as to get back the optimal function of vagina women undergo this surgery. It assists in revising the vaginal peculiarities and generating self-consciousness among the women. The patient is hospitalized for a day or two so as to observe the post-treatment effects, few are:
- Changes in Sensation
People undergo this surgery as a result of stretching out of vaginal section hence this operation is performed due to following causes:
- Aging Factor which results in slack skin
- Due to Childbirths and delivery vaginal canal gets enlarged
- Not having enough friction
*Result may vary person to person.