PRP For Facial Rejuvenation
PRP Rejuvenation therapy is a non-surgical procedure which uses your own blood platelets to stimulate new cell growth, facial rejuvenation, skin texture, improves skin complexion and to restore facial volume.
PRP Rejuvenation is a skin treatment in which fillers are used with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to repair and enhance the shape of the face. In this treatment, our blood is taken and then it is gyrated to separate your blood cells from plasma and platelets. It is then re-injected into our skin to stimulate new skin cells and collagen.
Who should consider a PRP treatment?
- Women suffering from wrinkles and fine lines.
- Toning and tightening of the skin.
- Dark under eye circles and crow’s feet. Suffering from acne scars
PRP Rejuvenation is a skin care treatment simple in which our own platelets are used to instruct the body to create new collagen for smoother and toned skin. Platelet-rich plasma is the extract of blood which contains more, active proteins and growth factors for skin tissues and healing. When PRP is injected back into the skin by injection or micro needling it starts stem cell response.
The fibroblasts replace tissue that has been lost through aging and returns a healthy skin which looks refreshed and beautiful. You can get the best treatment by the best plastic surgeons in Surat at Sakhiya Skin Clinic.
- Consultation is done before treatment.
- Blood is collected and separated.
- Re-injected into the skin under medical supervision.
- Proper follow-up and care is done
The process of PRP Rejuvenation will take time. It will take multiple sittings which can be determined by a certified dermatologist according to the skin type of the patient. A proper treatment will eliminate all the dark patches, scars, wounds, pigments from the skin. Most of the patients require treatments at four to six-week intervals. The first change they notice on their face is skin’s elasticity.
These improvements completely depend on the person because the injected product is 100% yours. Also, one must be aware that the factors like smoking, stress, and illness will affect the results.
- It takes time to recover your skin.
- Redness will appear over the skin.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid this treatment.
- You will face swelling over the skin.
*Result may vary person to person.