What are the things to take care of for the best PRP outcome?
- Though it has very little downtime, it is advised to take a couple of days’ rest after the procedure. It ensures proper healing and the best outcomes.
- Don’t touch or rub the injected area and avoid bathing and swimming for at least eight hours after the treatment.
- Avoid strenuous activities and workouts and apply ice or heat at the injected site for three days after the treatment.
- Take only those medications that are approved by your expert for the week post-treatment.
- Do not apply any ointment, lotion, or cosmetic product at that site for at least 6 hours.
- Avoid taking alcohol or smoking for at least 3 days as it delays the healing process.