Mesotherapy is the process which involves injecting the fatty tissues with special compounds. This therapy involves a number of treatment sessions which includes injecting various drug mixtures that help you to get the great results you want.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment aimed for resolving the skin problems like excess weight, face & neck rejuvenation, reducing cellulite etc. This skin care treatment involves amino acids, minerals, enzymes and vitamins that work together to break fat cells and removes the unwanted cells from the body in a natural way. It is a standardised procedure done with the FDA approved drugs with well trained and licensed doctors.
For the best Mesotherapy treatment in Surat, visit Sakhiya Skin Clinic.
Who is Mesotherapy for?
- People suffering from excess weight.
- Facing the problem of cellulite.
- With uneven skin tone on face and neck.
- Having unnecessary fat over the skin.
Mesotherapy treatment is one of the most sensitive treatments around the world that needs FDA approved prescription medicines and the drugs used by the doctor while treating the patient with this skin treatment. Only a doctor certified with ACCME (Approved Continuing Medical Education Credits) can do this procedure of Mesotherapy. Your skin will get the excellent results by having the smooth and even skin, reduced fat and excess weight and a good-looking appearance.
This skin care treatment is less expensive and gives long-lasting results to you.
- A licensed doctor is appointed for the patient’s treatment.
- Skin is cleansed and a medicated cream is applied to the area of treatment.
- Finally, injection is applied to the skin area which includes anesthesia also.
It gives better results for our skin than any other treatment. It solves many problems like reducing weight, removing cellulite and body fat, smoothing and tightening of face and neck etc. It will take very less time for treatment with minimum pain and less expense.
You will get back to your work immediately after your therapy.
- It may cause lumps and swell over the skin.
- May feel burning sensation over the skin.
- Irritation and inflammation may be caused by the treatment.
- It will have the risk of infection and allergic reaction over the skin.