US FDA approved Regen Lab BCT PRP kit
It is our pleasure to introduce RegenLab, Switzerland to India. RegenLab manufactures the world leading Platelet Rich Plasma technology in the field of aesthetic medicine, orthopedic and the treatment of many other clinical conditions. More than 600 clinical studies investigate the effectiveness of Regenlab’s Autologous PRP in various medical disciplines & it’s a sole kit in the world, which had been approved by US FDA. A-PRP contains growth factors like PDGF, IGF, EGF, VEGF & TGF which will promptly in tissue regeneration. A-PRP increases the production of collagen (Cheng, 2011), enhances skin elasticity, tone and thickness (Redaelli, 2010; Sclafani, 2010). It stimulates stem cell differentiation and proliferation (Krasna, 2007), stimulates angiogenesis (Pietramaggiori, 2010) leading to skin regeneration.
The RegenLab PRP Kit’s following characteristics clearly differentiates itself from others:
1. Simple and fast process Simple and fast process. PRP is ready with only few steps in less than 10 minutes.
2. Double Sterile Blister Pack Double Sterile Blister Pack. Regen Lab PRP is the only PRP approved to be used in an operating room
3. Highest platelet yield Regen Lab PRP has the highest platelet yield (>96%) of all commercially available systems
4. Clinical Experience Regen Lab has more than 12 years clinical experience in aesthetic indications and PRP kit is used for various clinical trials, including skin rejuvenation and alopecia.
Only 8 ml of whole blood
Only 8 ml of whole blood are required to prepare 3-4 ml of PRP
1. 40 international approvals
Regen Lab PRP has more than 40 international approvals including US-FDA, Health Canada, CE, most Middle Eastern and Asian countries
2. Regen technology
The Regen technology effectively isolates the platelet concentrate with a physical barrier (Thixotropic Gel) from the red blood cells (<2% of RBC’s Present).
3. Clinical Protocols
Regen Lab offers proven detailed clinical protocols, clinical studies, a dedicated YouTube channel with procedural videos.