Liposuction or lipoplasty is a process that helps to remove the excess fat from any part of the body. This method is a form of cosmetic surgery that helps in getting the perfect shape of the body.
Liposuction method is used by the cosmetic practitioners so as to eradicate the pockets of excess fat targeting a particular region or part of the body. So for those people who have a nice body and just one portion doesn’t go well or hinders, the complete structure of body liposuction proves to be a singular and transcendent option. Liposuction is also known as Body Contouring and it can treat many body parts like- buttock, legs, arms, knees, breasts. It cannot be misunderstood as a substitute for diet or obesity.
Liposuction method itself is an operative procedure which includes a few steps that are needed to be considered
1. INITIAL CHECK UP: Firstly the initial check-up is conducted and then physical tests and physical consultation is conducted.
2. ANESTHESIA: Then after the checkup patient is made ready for the operation, there are many options for anesthesia like general and local. Depending on the patient’s level, the type of anesthesia is decided and injected.
3. INCISION: Then the incision is made and with the help of cannula, a tool used for sucking fat and so the excess fat is removed.
4. FINAL RESULT: After the procedure, the contoured body is seen. Liposuction may or may not require hospital stay depending on personal condition, but after the procedure swelling and little pain can be felt.
Liposuction has shown its efficacy for almost every individualized part of the body. It has proved to be aesthetically and functionally pre-eminent cosmetic surgery. Liposuction is also done in combination with other cosmetic procedures like – Breast Reduction, Tummy tuck. However, after the surgery special care has to be taken otherwise there may be the possibility of returning of fatty bulges.
1. Excess fat
2. Improved standard of living
3. It boosts the self-confidence and self-esteem
4. Reduction of cellulite
5. Pain and scars
6. Limited Mobility
Wearing Pressure or compression garment so as to tighten the skin and reduce the swelling but this can hinder the movement.
Lipoplasty is done basically to reduce specific portions of the body It is also done due to treating: