Who is not suitable for microblading?
Microblading is for anyone who is looking forward to improving the shape of their eyebrows but it is still not recommended especially for following people-
- A minor person,
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women,
- Anyone with any diseases including glaucoma, skin disease, allergy to pigment or cosmetics, transmittable blood conditions, uncontrolled high blood pressure, active skin cancer around the to-be microbladed area, hemophilia, diabetes, skin irritation, epilepsy, viral infections, or heart problem,
- Anyone who is currently taking thyroid medication, steroids, Accutane, blood thinners, or undergoing chemotherapy,
- Anyone with a pacemaker or had an organ transplant,
- Anyone with a respiratory infection, or
- Had Botox within 3 weeks of the treatment.