What are the things to be kept in mind after the microblading procedure?
Consider the following things to minimize the discomfort caused by microblading.
- Avoid sun exposure for a week before the procedure begins.
- Stop using vitamin A or retinol for a month before the treatment.
- Don’t wet or apply makeup on the treatment area for at least a week after microblading.
- Avoid picking and itching after and plucking and waxing the eyebrows for several days before and after the treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or caffeine on the day of your treatment.
- Don’t go swimming, saunas, or anything that causes sweating until the eyebrows and the surrounding area are completely healed.
- Keep applying the healing ointment as described by your doctor.